|submitted by Rocinante1988 to poker [link] [comments]|
|submitted by triton2toro to poker [link] [comments]|
Valkyrie profile PSX:Nearly identical to the Japan version but with minor fixes in the menu screen. In the Japanese version, Characters not in the party were unable to change or learn skills nor were they able change or remove equipment. The US version allowed out of party members to change and learn skills as well as change or remove equipment without being added to the party. Also in the Japanese version, Lenneth would unequip all her skills and equipment when switching between sword and bow. The US version 'remembers' the previous setting when switching weaponry and is automatically equipped with the skills and equip. Another improvement over the Japanese version is an improved item sorting option.
There are a few instances of censoring such as Badrach's smoking.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth PSP:Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth lacks the improvement made in US version. Rather than re-rendering the textures of the dungeon maps, TOSE cropped and upscaled the pre-rendered images to fit the portable console's screen, resulting in severe blurring in some areas. This version also removes the anime opening movie in favor of 3D CGI, animated movie. Certain key story-sequences were animated in the same style as the opening movie and can be viewed at anytime in the Gallery option in the title screen once unlocked in the story. The animated scenes include:
Other big changes are:
- Opening Movie
- Lenneth's Awakening
- Jelanda's Transformation
- Alicia witnesses Barbarossa's execution
- Lenneth's encounter with the Lord of the Undead
- Lenneth and the Homunculi
- A chance encounter between "Meril" and Lucian
- Lenneth in Weeping Lily Meadow
- Lucian's departure to Valhalla
- Hrist's Awakening
- The Sovereign's Rite
- A Ending
- An enhanced version of the original game's localization
- Square Enix cleaned up the original game's English script and additional voice over dialogue for the CG movies was recorded by New Generation Pictures, rather than the original company, TAJ Productions.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth iOS & Andriod:This is the PSP version being ported to iOS & Andriod, with the following changes:
- Enhanced graphics such as character portraits. >* Enhanced Text.
- Enhanced UI.
- The option to skip cut-scenes.
- In-app purchases to unlock collectibles
- Ability to turn on auto-battle.
Chrono Trigger PSX:Anime cut scenes created by original character designer Akira Toriyama's Bird Studio and animated by Toei Animation.
A new Extra Mode Option was added that is divided into different categories of viewable extras, that are unlocked as you finish the game, and just as shown in the picture, they are:
- Art Gallery.
- Music Box.
- Tech Showcase.
- Monster Data.
- Boss Data.
- Treasure Map.
Chrono Trigger NDS:This version includes everything new in the PSX version, and also has big and a long list of changes and additions, which I will try to condense them as much as possible:
- Ability to play using the two screens and the touch screen, or in classic mode through a single screen.
- Added the Arena of Ages: A monster arena where You pick basic monsters and raise them to fight computer and wireless opponents.
- Added the Lost Sanctum: A sidequest during the main game. It consists of two dungeons in two different eras.
- Added the Dimensional Vortex: A extra Dungeon, available after beating the game once and appears in three different eras. Each dungeon is different.
- A lot of New Items.
- New Enemies in the new dungeons, in the form of palette swaps of old enemies.
- One New Ending after finishing the Dimensional Vortex completely.
- New Translation that changes a lot of names form the original version to something more faithful to the Japanese version.
Chrono Trigger iOS & Android:Both versions initially were based on the NDS version, but later on got an update to make them similar to the PC version.
Chrono Trigger PC:Everything on the NDS version is present here except there is No Arena of Ages. What they did add however is:
- Auto-Save feature.
- Higher Resolution Graphics and update UI.
- Support for mouse and keyboard controls.
- Remastered sound and music.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution:
- A New Translation that changes almost everything in the game.
- New voice actors. >* New voiced acted scenes; All major story events now have voice acting.
- New recruitable character: Welch Vineyard.
- New Private Actions and 13 new Endings.
- Unlocking the Galaxy and Universe modes now require defeating a specific number of enemies in a single playthrough rather than unlocking voices in the Voice Collection. >>>* Practically all Combat Skills have been refined, some being removed (such as Cancel, which is now automatically implemented).
- The combat system has been slightly refined, now allowing all melee fighters to perform a 3-hit combo as their normal attack.
- The Super Specialty "Bunny Call" no longer allows the player to "climb" on towns and some terrains. The player now will enter a town upon approaching while in Bunny Form, and can even activate private actions.
- All items in the inventory screen are now depicted as 2D icons instead of the original 3D models.
- Many bugs and glitches have been fixed (most notably the infamous random Cave of Trials screen freeze).
- Ring of Lightspeed (called Slayer Ring in Second Story) now works on Dias Flac.
- New character designs and portraits.
- No magic combo mechanic.
- Crafting animations are now replaced by a still 2D image.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution PS4 JP.ver:This enhanced version was released only in Japan on the PS4, with enhanced graphics and BGM, and a DLC that helps you with the gameplay.
The Last Remnant PC:This version is only available to purchase in the EU SquareEnix online store as of right now:
- Turbo Mode is now available, and can be toggled on or off while giving orders to unions in battle. When on, battles play out at double the speed.
- Crimson Flare, a new Arcana, is now available.
- New formations, such as Eremurus Rain, are now available.
- Enemies hit considerably harder.
- Rare Monsters can have significantly higher HP than their XBOX 360 counterparts.
- Arcana require substantially more AP.
- Unique Arts now require AP.
- Remnant Arts can only be performed by union leader, Weapon Arts now require high union morale.
- Offensive Weapon Arts now increase morale when used.
- Additionally, Arcana and offensive Special Arts now raise morale by a fixed amount.
- Likewise, certain Enemy Arts now lower morale by a fixed amount.
- Wards now affect the entire union.
- Attributes required for formation upgrades are vastly different.
- Healing no longer raises morale, and morale increased by Critical Hits has been dramatically reduced.
- Union morale now fluctuates based on more conditions (IE: taking an action, successfully landing a hit, receiving damage, etc.). In the X360 version, union morale stayed somewhat static, usually changing when being healed, being KO'd/terminated, executing a successful Critical Trigger. It also did not drop to 0 whenever an offensive Special Art was executed, whereas it will do so on the PC.
- Linking additional enemies together does not increase your Battle Rank further than having fought them separately.
- Special commands, such as the use of David's Gae Bolg, are no longer interrupted by being raidlocked by a different union or having targeted enemy union defeated by an ally.
- Allies now have the option to cure a friendly union's Curse status ailment via "Cure them even if it kills them!" command. This command is in the XBOX 360 version as well, but is only available when the union is Enthralled; it will not be available when the union is cursed.
- Items are color-coded in the PC version, and a new preview feature lets you see what the item looks like in battle.
- You can now toggle between viewing the stats of a weapon or shield and viewing a preview of what it looks like in battle.
- Components and consumables are now categorized.
- Items are now color-coded based on their rarity.
- Creation or customization of some items require fewer components.
- New items available via Blueprint 4.
- Various weapon stats have changed.
- Some very rare monster-specific drops can now be split from monsters (e.g., Godwood Timber, Spiritwood Timber).
- The leader limit is no longer imposed. Unions can be composed entirely of leader units if the player desires.
- Likewise, soldiers can now be set as union leaders.
- The stat cap has been lifted for all characters to allow a maximum of 255 for each stat.
- The Seven are now recruitable after completing Union of the Golden Chalice Task #70: For Our Lord.
- Rush can now be removed from the active party.
- Khrynia can learn the new Unique Art Dual Snowpetal.
- Arts can be disabled, filtering which skills a unit may use in combat.
- Leaders' requested components are displayed when viewing their stats.
- Leaders' wield style can be changed depending on their equipped weapon.
- Shields now prevent style changes mid-battle.
- The following classes now prevent style changes: Guardian, Scout, Hunter, Wanderer, Thief, Alchemist, all Mystic classes, Vagrant, Mercenary, Aristocrat, Djin, Fortuneteller, Sage and General.
- The experience required to advance Wield Style skills has been reduced, and the experience required to advance Weapon Type skills has been increased.
- Three new classes are now available: Ataraxian, Cleric, and Ninja.
- The Guardian, Fencer, and Warrior classes now require non-sovani wield styles, and are thus not available to Sovani.
- The Gladiator class now requires Power Grip and Wards.
- Hybrid classes (Item+Combat and Mystic+Combat) can now be achieved by units who do not start in one.
- Some leaders now have a different weapon upgrade path, which caused some units to learn new Weapon Arts while others lost theirs.
- Leaders can request weapons that do not coincide with their weapon upgrade path as long as they match their equipped weapon type and size.
- Soldiers can now request weapon drops.
- Some units have had their starting Unit BR level, stats, class, equipment, arts, and hiring wage changed.
New Game Plus and Hard Mode: After the epilogue and credits, you can now save your game. When you're taken back to the main menu, you can load this save to begin a new playthrough that carries over certain elements from your previous playthrough. You will also be given the option to start the new game in Hard Mode.
- The completion of At Hatred's End is no longer required in order to activate Things Unchangeable.
- Duke of Ghor now has a … icon when you speak with him between the first, third, and fifth base battles.
- The component requirements in The Assistant have lowered.
- The DLC content is now unlocked differently; the majority of the extra content now requires the completion of certain guild tasks.
- The Leader Extraordinaire guild tasks which required three units of a single class now only require one.
- The Monsterslayer guild tasks require different enemies to be defeated.
- The PC version will warn you if you cannot leave an area without a fight.
- Auto Save is now available, which automatically saves after having changed zones or having won a battle.
- Battle Rank is now viewable outside of combat, in the party menu.
- Battle Rank progression has been slowed considerably; it takes more encounters/enemy unions terminated to increase in rank.
- Characters with … icons are now identified with markers on the map.
- Enemies can no longer be respawned by saving and reloading an adjacent area.
- New saving opportunities are now available, such as before the base's boss.
- A warning message is now displayed if you attempt to save your game in an area which you cannot leave until you defeat a boss.
- Mr Diggs's digging animations are now much quicker.
- The loading screens that explained some of the game's mechanics have been disabled.
- Many areas of the game have had their spawn tables altered or repopulated.
- Starting battle music now coincides with starting morale in most battles.
- "Turn the Tide" and "Beat the Odds" now play during the second half instead of after entering Elysion.
- Union highlighting during the selection phase has been toned down (ie: ally unions don't look quite as blue).
- Leaders in reserve no longer gain skills via the Rush only skill grind trick.
- Soldiers now slowly improve their stats in reserves.
- Camera in battle doesn't swing around as wildly anymore.
- Mitra soldiers' idle stances now come in 2 varieties: the one shared by both male and female units and the one exclusive to larger male units, rather than just the "large male mitra" stance.
The Last Remnant Remastered PS4 & Switch:Based on the PC version, also added:
Yes I am salty about this if you can't tell, since they removed the PC version from steam.
- Graphics now are in Unreal Engine 4
- A new function to run faster on the overworld.
- Extra save slots.
~ Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360): vs PS3 vs Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition vs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Tales of Vesperia PS3:
- Features full voice acting, nearly twice as much voice work as the original.
- New Characters, including 2 new playable characters: Flynn (permanantly playable now), and Patty Fleur.
- New subplots, skits, and main game quests, and sidequests.
- New mini-games
- New songs
- Remodeled towns and new towns and dungeons.
- New bosses.
- The ability to replay boss fights.
- New 8 Mystic Arts.
- New artes, skills, and equipment.
- New item: the "Artes Ball", which allows an additional eight artes shortcuts to be assigned to the previous eight slots combined with the L1 button, which allows for a maximum of 16 artes
- New character costumes
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive editionvs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:Based on the PS3 version, it has everything from it and all the DLC included for free, with higher resolution graphics depending on the system.
Tales of Symphonia PS2 JP.ver only:
- New animated sequences.
- New Mystic Arts.
- New Unison Arts.
- New Arts for playable characters and enemies.
- New Techniques.
- The frame rate was lowered from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
- New customs.
- The "Synopsis" option in the menu displays newer entries at the top
- The Casino in the game is now actually fully playable with it's own mini-games, and chips to collecet and exchange for items.
- The skits are graphically more dynamic. Portraits get larger or smaller quickly, swing from side to side, shake, and so on.
- New Titles
- More post-battle animations.
- Niflheim dungeon extended and 6 new boss characters, fought in 2 new boss battles.
- Bug Fixes
- New events to help raise affection.
- Includes new side quests, new camera angles on some cutscenes, new animated cutscenes not featured in the GameCube version
Tales of Symphonia PS3/PC:
- More customs.
- Improved character textures and improved some environments.
- Dual-audio support: Japanese and English voiceovers, which neither the PS2 or GameCube versions had
- Cutscenes support voice acting in both languages, but skits only have voice acting in Japanese. If you select English, you will just see the subtitles during skits. This is not a porting issue, as this is just how the GameCube version was.
- While the original GameCube version ran at 60fps, the Japanese PS2 port which the PS3 Chronicles HD version is based off of ran at 30fps. The Steam version can run at 40FPS.
- HD graphics
Skies of Arcadia: Legends GC:
- New Ranks for the Swashbuckler Rating system.
- Random encounters occur less frequently and load considerably faster than the Dreamcast version, and EXP offered per battle is adjusted to compensate.
- Graphically, the game sports mild improvements to character models, most noticeably adding individual fingers to the designs. The modifier volume shadows and (weirdly enough) point-mipmapping from the original release are still present.
- One of the new sidequests available is Bounty Hunting. Sailor's Guilds offer information about each person on the bounty list as they are unlocked through story progression. After reading about them, they can be found in a constant location.
- There are a number of new discoveries to be found.
- Two linked sidequests
- "Pinta Quest" minigame was removed
- DLC comes with the game.
FES PS2 (English.ver):
- A whole additional epilogue has been added, The Answer. This chapter is only available in one difficulty setting, which is supposed to be on par with Persona 3's Hard mode.
- New Personas have been added
- Secret videos of the protagonist's dorm mates have been added to flesh them out.
- Koromaru can now be taken on walks.
- Several of the Social Links have been modified slightly, such as Tanaka being available at a different time
- Several new Quests have been added.
- New costumes can be worn in battle.
- A new event involving Chidori Yoshino was added.
- Naganaki Shrine was completely overhauled.
- A hard mode was added.
- Save data from Persona 3 can be transferred into the game,
- The Answer is not included in this verion.
- Added a Female Main Character, so now you can choose between the Male and Female MCs.
- The game lacks 3D environments and character models (outside of Tartarus), all anime cutscenes are gone, the graphics and audio quality were compressed,
- The storyline of the female protagonist features many differences from that of the male protagonist, such as new social interactions as well as Social Links.
- New voiced dialogue.
- Players have the choice of selecting Elizabeth or a male-equivalent named Theodore to be Igor's assistant in the Velvet Room.
- The ability to pick who the protagonist spends the last moments of the game with. This feature is only accessible on a New Cycle
- The Desert of Doors from the Abyss of Time seen in The Answer will still appear, however, in an extra feature known as the Vision Quest. In this mode, the party can fight stronger incarnations of the Full Moon shadow bosses — save for Arcana Magician — and partake in special battles that test the party's abilities. When all of the battles have been successfully met, a second optional boss can be fought: Margaret, Igor's assistant in Persona 4 and guardian of the Desert of Doors in P3P.
- There are now two overworld save points; Aside from the log book in the Iwatodai Dormitory, there is also one on the main character's desk at school.
- In Paulownia Mall, the police station is now the only place where the protagonist can buy equipment and sell items. Aohige Pharmacy is now a buy-only store, and Be Blue V is just a part-time work site and hangout to improve the main character's condition
- From previous versions, two difficulty modes have been added: Beginner and Maniac alongside Easy and Normal in Persona 3 and Hard in Persona 3 FES:
- A new tactic, "Direct," has been added to the game, allowing control of the party members, unlike Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES.
- The "Wait" command is replaced with the "Defense" command, and will decrease the damage and any knockdown effects of the next attack the user suffers.
- The game grants "1 More" to a combatant who attacks multiple enemies not knocking all of them down; the original Persona 3 required all hit enemies to be knocked down for a 1 more.
- Party members who have been knocked down no longer spend the turn by getting up and can act as soon as they stand.
- Upon landing a critical hit or striking an enemy's weakness, party members can follow up with a co-op attack.
- Fusion Spells from the original Persona 3 are now activated from items instead of equipping a persona and selecting it like other spells.
- Allies can now take a fatal blow to the protagonist for them if they are able.
- "Dizzy" has been added as a status effect.
- Returning to the main lobby in Tartarus no longer automatically restores the party, and must now be done for a fee via the save point (this cost varies based on the date in-game and status effects currently inflicted on the party)
- Floors can be directly returned to from the entrance of Tartarus instead of being restricted to the restore point like previous versions.
- "Tired" status no longer is inflicted during Tartarus exploration, and is inflicted to all used party members after leaving (this will only drop to "Good" if the character used was at "Great" during exploration).
- Unlike previous versions, money found by party members when split up will now be given to the protagonist.
- Party members' equipment and status can now be accessed at any time from the pause menu, unlike in previous versions, which required the protagonist to speak to them while exploring Tartarus in order to change their equipment or view their status.
- You can now control Party members directly.
- The protagonists only have access to one weapon type (instead of having access to all weapon types like in P3 and FES); the male protagonist wields one-handed swords, and the female protagonist wields naginatas. As a result, the Skills "Fist Master," "Bow Master," "1hdSwdMaster" and similar skills have all been combined into a single skill called "Weapons Master." Its skill card is called "Phys Boost," and all Personas which had learned a "master" ability (like Cybele with Bow Master) now learn "Weapons Master."
- Personas now have the ability to produce a Skill Card when raised to a specific level. Each card can be used on any Persona to teach them a skill.
- The Inari Sushi in Naganaki Shrine no longer grants random bonuses for item gaining and Tartarus explorations. Instead, it offers to duplicate Skill Cards, which will take 5 days to complete
Persona 4 Golden Vita:
- Two new Social Links.
- A New Dungeon.
- A New bad ending.
- New Difficulty levels have been added: Safety/Easy/Normal/Hard/Risky.
- Several new music tracks.
- Additional voice-over dialogue.
- Chie and Teddie have new voice actors in the English version.
- New animated cutscenes.
- More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
- New areas can be visited.
- New events.
- The protagonist can now explore Inaba in the evening when Dojima is not home.
- The protagonist and his friends now have motorized scooters to explore various areas.
- Costumes are now available to buy at Croco Fur, in Okina City.
- New Garden and Bug Catching features.
- The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the Persona the protagonist is fusing.
- New scene skipping function
- If the necessary criteria for at least the good ending are fulfilled, daily activities are expanded to February 14, 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
- New epilogue has been added for the True Ending.
- The list of Requests and the Fox' emas have been modified.
- Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks.
- Added Tag Team attacks: two members can team up to perform a united attack.
- Added Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members of the Investigation Team that are not currently in the party.
- Spell buffs and debuffs can now be used on the same character to prolong the effect
- A new gallery menu has been added: "TV Listings." It displays bonus content unlocked through the main game at any time.
- Floors and chests in dungeons can now reset by changing floors instead of leaving the dungeon and TV world, or visiting another dungeon.
Persona 4 Golden PC:
- Bug fixes
- The game will run at up to 4K resolution with 60FPS+ as opposed to the Vita's 476p resolution and 30FPS target
- Includes dual audio language and multiple text language. The anime cutscenes now also include subtitles
- In the Steam version, the player may customize their difficulty setting at any time, in contrast to the Vita version only letting you do so on New Game Plus.The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters
- The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters.
.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4/PC:
- A brand new episode titled Vol.4//Reconnection, which takes place a year and three months after the events of Redemption
- HD graphical update for the whole game.
- Ability to restart the battle from the beginning if Haseo dies.
- Movement speed on foot has somewhat increased.
- The item stack size has increased from 50 to 99. The maximum number of item stacks in the inventory has increased from 30 to 90
- Item menu shortcuts and sort features
- When using an item in the field, pressing the X button repeatedly will cause the item to be used again without navigating the menu a second time.
- The maximum number of Chim Spheres and Virus Cores the player can possess has increased from 99 to 999
- Platforms now include the Platform Recovery feature, recovering a large portion of the party's HP and SP. It can only be used once per visit to a field.
- Saku and Bo no longer switch the active player based on their level being even or odd. They can instead be selected as separate options in the Party screen.
- Decreased the probability of allies selling the items the player give them.
- Voice clips for returning characters and NPCs between games have been updated to use the Volume 3 clips from the beginning, except where said clips are unavailable.
- Attack power has been increased and hit stops during attacks have been reduced to speed up the battle tempo.
- Learning weapons proficiency increased and acquired experience points increased.
- Awakening scenes can be skipped using the Option/Start button.
- Some of the really tough enemies have been made a bit easier
- Skeith’s general shot bullet speed has increased during Avatar Battles.
- Enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience.
- Avatar battles now show a stun gauge over the enemy's head. Red diamonds have been added around attacks meant to be deflected using scythe slashes that are in range.
- Added suspend feature during Avatar battle gameplay.
- In Volume 3, the player is given 22 "Promise" greeting cards, meaning it is possible to do the "Forever in Love" / "Best Wishes" events with all party members in a single playthrough.
- A new Cheat Mode allowing players who want to just enjoy the story to start the game with a large amount of items, best equipment, maximum money and chim spheres, and maximum level and affection for the respective volume.
- Save files from Cheat Mode plays can be converted to the next volumes.
- The videos from “The End of the World” Terminal Disc included with the limited edition PS2 release of Volume 1 are included in the collection
- A New Job Form for Haseo with a new weapon.
- A New Form for Skeith.
- Ovan joins the party.
~ Final Fantasy 12 (PS2): vs FF 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only) vs FF12 Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Final Fantasy 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only):
- Addition of a "Zodiac Job System" featuring twelve jobs with individual License Boards corresponding to twelve zodiac signs
- Addition of a 16:9 widescreen mode with menus and HUD at 4:3.
- Addition of three new game modes: Trial Mode/New Game+ Strong Mode/New Game+ Weak Mode.
- Pressing L1 will speed up gameplay. Conversations and events continue to play at normal speed.
- Quickening doesn't consume MP. Now they use their own Mist gauge similarly to Limit Breaks from previous Final Fantasy titles.
- UI Changes.
- Playable characters' starting LP, consumables, gil, gambits, equipment, licenses, and base stats have been modified.
- You have more control over Guests now, they also gain EXP/Item/Gold.
- Many magick spells and technicks have been tweaked, renamed and recategorized.
- Obtaining Quickenings no longer affects max MP and Mist charges do not diminish when MP is consumed (unless the player is affected by a reversed Elixir or Megalixir). The player's MP is also unaffected by the depletion of Mist charges. However, effects that recover the player's MP will also restore Mist charges. One Mist charge is granted each time the amount recovered totals the player's maximum MP. Effects that fully restore a player's MP recover all Mist charges.
- You can now fully control Espers, they also require MP to cast magicks
- Almost all attacks now break the 9999 damage limit from the original by default.
- New items have been added, such as Cura Mote, Bubble Mote, Domaine Calvados, Baltoro Seed, Dark Energy and various Meteorites.
- Bacchus's Wine now has 100% chance of inflicting Berserk (previously it was 50%).
- Several equipment pieces were added, while some available in the original release were removed or tweaked.
- New Weapons added.
- Most shops had their assortments changed. Many weapons are now available from shops earlier because of the job system, and were thus made weaker.
- Treasures respawn by moving just one area away as opposed to two. Treasures were moved around, changed the items they can give, or were removed altogether. The "forbidden chest" concept was removed, that in the original prevented the player from obtaining the Zodiac Spear in Necrohol of Nabudis if they opened a wrong treasure.
- Dark Matter can no longer be acquired from the bazaar, and selling the ingredients needed to make it in the original will result in making the Dark Energy instead. The Dark Energy is an item that does not charge up with Knot of Rust or Devour Soul and always deals 50,000 damage to each enemy in range.
- Treasure chests are now in different locations and contain different items.
- There are more traps throughout the map.
Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:
- Remastered HD graphical upgrade.
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Original and newly re-recorded background music (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Auto-save functionality added (game saves automatically when moving to each new screen, excepting boss arenas)
- Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
- Ability to invert both the X and Y camera axes
- The game balance has been overhauled to make it easier.
- Each playable character can have two jobs at once.
- Job Reset function added; talk to Montblanc in the Clan Hall to use.
- The Effect Capacity system that limited spell-casting in the PlayStation 2 versions has been removed.
- Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Cure only affect a single target again.
- Espers' HP values have been doubled, but other stats kept the same as in Zodiac Job System.
- The animation for summoning Espers is removed.
- A glitch concerning Dyce's character model has been fixed.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
Rune Factory 4 Special Switch:
- HD Graphics.
- Newlywed Mode.
- Hell Difficulty.
- Additional Movies.
- Another Episode DLC.
- Swimsuit Day DLC.
- Many Town Events are now prioritized if requirements have been met. This includes Memories, which unlocks the last story arc and the events required for marriage.
- The map has been moved to the main screen and can be removed and resized with the press of a button (the Switch has only one screen) or by using the touch screen icon.
- The teleport spell has been mapped to a dedicated button. It can still be used from the touch screen.
- You can now change the voice acting language between English and Japanese.
- Many bug fixes.
submitted by freespinsmobile to u/freespinsmobile [link] [comments]
Cryptoslots USA Casino and Crypto Payments
Cryptoslots is a crypto casino that accepts players from the USA! If you are a new customer here, you get $50 free chip (no deposit bonus code) and 177% welcome bonus after depositing. No download needed! Good luck!
>> Get Free Chip Bonus Money <<
Cryptoslots ReviewCryptoSlots is one of the newest and most unique online casinos that you will ever come across. Owned and operated by Slotland Entertainment S.A., CryptoSlots is one of the several other brands managed by this company. Slotland traces its origins back to the late 90s and has also been responsible for the software development of numerous casino games, featured exclusively at its online casinos. CryptoSlots is one such and this gambling website is heavily marketed towards the cryptocurrency crowd, operating exclusively with Bitcoin and other notable cryptos.
As an online casino, CryptoSlots offers numerous casino games and draws in players with the excellent service it provides. New and returning customers will get to enjoy a number of promotional incentives and those who favor cryptocurrencies will feel right at home. In this review, we will take a comprehensive look at CryptoSlots and go over each of the major factors of this online casino.
Cryptoslots Bonuses and PromotionsMembers of CryptoSlots Casino are eligible to receive bonuses simply for topping up their casino balances. In claiming a promotion, one can greatly increase the size of their bankroll and the total amount that they can wager. The first promotion at CryptoSlots involves a match bonus for the first three deposits made to this online casino. Your initial deposit will be matched 111% up to $500, provided that you enter the bonus code ‘WELCOME1’ when you complete the payment. If that is not enough for you, be sure to take advantage of the second deposit bonus which will match your payment 77% up to $500 as long as you enter the bonus code ‘WELCOME2’. Finally, CryptoSlots offers you the opportunity to claim a third and final bonus, which involves a 99% match of your third deposit up to $500 and requires the bonus code ‘WELCOME3’. The minimum deposit needed to all three bonuses is $25 worth of cryptocurrency.
In order to make the best out of these bonuses, there are rules that you have to follow. To begin with, the wagering requirement tied to each bonus amounts to 35 times its value. Therefore, if you claim the full $500 of each offer, you will need to $17,500 before you can withdraw the bonus cash. Speaking of which, you can only cash in up to $5,000 as a result of each bonus. The casino does seem to impose a maximum bet amount for the purposes of the wagering requirement, however, certain games contribute more to it than others. For example, bets on slot titles are worth 100% of their value, whereas the same on video poker are only counted for 20%. The Jackpot Trigger progressive game cannot be played with bonus funds. You will have 90 days to complete the wagering requirements before the bonus money becomes void.
Every week on Wednesday, CryptoSlots Casino will provide you with a cashback worth 3% of your net losses for the previous seven days. Not only that, but the cashback funds are tied to a low wagering requirement of 1x, meaning that you only have to wager it once before they become real money. The maximum cashback that you may receive is $1,000 and you can play all the games, except Jackpot Trigger, to fulfil the wagering with respect to the wagering contributions.
>> Get Free Chip Bonus Money <<
Cryptoslots Software ProvidersCryptoSlots Casino does things differently than most other gambling websites and this is also true when it comes to acquiring the games. Traditionally, online casinos rely on third-party software providers to develop games and the two work out some agreement on how to offer them to the public. However, CryptoSlots has taken a different approach. All games featured at this online casino are developed in-house by Slotland Entertainment S.A., the company behind this casino brand. Slotland Entertainment has a practice of creating casino games and then opening online casinos to give the public a chance to play them. As it happens, this company does not offer its games outside of its own casino brands and this means that you will have the opportunity to play something exclusive. All games featured at CryptoSlots are fully modern and can be opened directly within the window of your browser, thanks to the instant-play interface. Moreover, Slotland Entertainment has also designed its titles to be mobile-compatible, but more on that later. Granted, developing all titles in-house is a slow process and CryptoSlots does not offer the largest number of games out there. However, we will go more into detail later on when we take a comprehensive look at the gaming library.
Cryptoslots BankingBankroll management process at CryptoSlots Casino is unlike that at most other gambling websites. For one, this online casino only accepts cryptocurrencies and does not deal with traditional methods of payment normally used in the online gambling industry, such as credit cards or eWallets. More specifically, CryptoSlots accepts payment in four highly popular currencies, namely, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Monero. Each of these gives you the opportunity to move money to and from your bankroll. The speed of the transactions is some of the best out there. Deposits will go through within 5 minutes, with some variance between the different services. Withdrawals are also just as quick, in terms of pure processing time.
Using cryptocurrencies exclusively is not common and it can take some getting used to. If you have never done so in the past, there are some factors that you have to be aware of. For starters, the fluctuating value of each currency is a big deal for some players. Cryptocurrencies are known to be quite volatile due to their lack of central authority and their value can swing drastically from day to day. When you make a payment to CryptoSlots, the casino will take the current value of your deposit in USD at the time of the transaction based on the exchange rate and add it to your balance. Your balance will be in USD for gaming purposes but all payments are handled in cryptocurrencies.
As far as transaction limits are concerned, the minimum deposit starts at the equivalent of $25 of the respective cryptocurrency. You can deposit up to $50,000 and exceeding that amount will see the difference returned to your crypto wallet. Withdrawals start at the equivalent of $100 in the respective cryptocurrency. It is important to note that any winnings will be cashed in with the same cryptocurrency used to make the deposit. All deposits have to be wagered once before they can be freely withdrawn. Failure to do so is considered money laundering by the Casino and a 30% processing fee will be applied. Additionally, any wins above $10,000 will be paid in multiple simultaneous installments to multiple wallets controlled by the player.
>> Get Free Chip Bonus Money <<
Cryptoslots Mobile CasinoMobile gaming is an important factor for most players out there. Being able to open up the casino from your smartphone or tablet is almost invaluable, especially in your moments of downtime when you have nothing to do. CryptoSlots understands this and is able to offer you a great mobile gaming experience. The casino website is compatible with just about every smartphone and tablet on the market, allowing you to access your favorite titles regardless of where you are.
Opening the mobile casino is not difficult by any measure. All you need to do is load the casino website within your browser and continue as you would on a desktop computer. The casino interface is made to scale with the size of the display, which means that you will not lose out on any functionality. The same is true for other features of the casino, as well. Mobile players will still have access to all promotions, banking methods, customer support and most importantly, the gaming library. The gambling experience that you have on your desktop computer is also available on mobile platforms. The instant-play interface is also featured on the mobile version, allowing you to directly load up any game directly within your browser window. Just like the general interface, the games have also been modified for better use on the smaller devices. All in all, mobile gaming is a joy at CryptoSlots and we are sure that you will have a great time.
Cryptoslots Casino GamesThe gaming library of CryptoSlots is not the largest or most diverse out there. In fact, it only comes with a handful of games and features primarily slots and video poker. Granted, this is expected when an online casino uses the software of a single developer. But how does this all work out for the player? Below, we will cover the major game types found at CryptoSlots and give you some information about how the library stacks up against the industry’s standards.
SlotsThe slots selection includes the largest number of titles from all available game types at CryptoSlots. The casino offers numerous different slot varieties, with a good diversity in terms of gameplay features and genres. Each game comes with its own unique theme and aesthetic, as well as, a specific number of paylines and betting limits. There is a number of games suitable for both high rollers and casual players. The ‘High-Limit’ slots are tailored after those with deep pockets and some allow for bets of up to $500 per spin. They are easily distinguished by the special mark found at the corner of the thumbnail. Of course, casual players will not miss out on all the fun, as these titles are also available with standard limits, as well.
As for the specific slots that you can play, they are different and no two games are the same. You will be able to try your luck on classic-theme titles, such as Fruitful 7s or Fruits and Bars. Additionally, you will also have at your disposal some mythology-themed slots, namely, Olympus and Pyramid Plunder. We should also not forget notable titles like Robot Escape and Trip to Japan.
Video PokerThe other major genre featured at CryptoSlots comes in the form of video poker. This game type has been popular for many years and it has seen a surge in popularity since it became available in the online casino scene. Video poker combines the inherent randomness of slots with the rules of poker and delivers a top-tier gaming experience. It is different from most other casino games in the sense that your decisions have a direct impact on the game and your overall success. It is not difficult to see why it became a fan favorite at CryptoSlots and why so many people enjoy it.
As for the video poker variations featured at CryptoSlots, you will have at your disposal some of the most popular variations in the casino scene. These include Jacks or Better, where you form winnings hands with a pair of Jacks or higher, and Joker Wild, in which the Joker card can stand in for any other in the deck. Other excellent options include Aces and Eights, a variation in which certain combinations of Eights and/or Aces offer great payouts, and Deuces and Joker Wild, a combination of two popular video poker variations. Indeed, CryptoSlots offers a good number of video poker games, some of which can even be played in the multi-hand format, allowing you to play with up to five hands at once.
Progressive Jackpot GamesWhen it comes to jackpot games at CryptoSlots, you will have a single one at your disposal. More specifically, we are talking about Jackpot Trigger, the crowning jewel of CryptoSlots Casino. This game is inspired by the classic 3-reel slots and comes with a theme to match. However, it includes 10 paylines and offers a massive payout of $1,000,000 to the lucky player who manages to form the right combination. Jackpot Trigger comes with impressive graphics and a beautiful color palette.
>> Get Free Chip Bonus Money <<
Cryptoslots Licensing and RegulationsWhere licensing is concerned, you want to be sure that the operator is completely above board and within the confines of the law. In the case of CryptoSlots, things are not as clear-cut as with other online casinos. For starters, the operator is based in Anjouan, an island in southeast Africa and also has a license from the local government. This is not a regular destination for a gambling operation and there is little information on how regulations are implemented.
However, this does not indicate that CryptoSlots is an inherently untrustworthy or fraudulent casino. In fact, CryptoSlots has done quite a lot to prove that the featured games are fair and provide genuinely random results. On the ‘Provably Fair’ page at the casino, you will find detailed explanations on how CryptoSlots produces game results. The casino goes into detail on the RNG systems and hashing algorithms used to produce outcomes. It is written in a way that even those who are not into technology can understand it and gain an idea of how it works. Moreover, there are in-depth descriptions of all the different game types at CryptoSlots, including slots, video poker, multi-hand video poker and more. Disclosing this type of information is uncommon in the online gambling industry and it shows the integrity of the operator.
Cryptoslots Customer SupportCustomer support is a major factor to the online gambling experience and one that you should not overlook. To ensure that every player has a great time, CryptoSlots offers top-tier customer service to all customers. There are several ways that you can get into contact with the support team when the occasion calls for it. Your best bet is to use the live chat system. As its name implies, it allows you to communicate with a support agent in real-time and to discuss your issues at length. This method is quick and efficient, giving you the chance to quickly solve everything. The support agents will stay with you for as long as they are needed, ready to assist you with anything. Live chat support is available 24/7.
Alternatively, you may also describe your issues and send them via email to [email protected]. The casino will try to reach back to you as soon as possible, no later than 24 hours. Email support is also the communication means that you will use to verify your identity with the casino. While not as quick as live chat, it definitely serves a purpose and you can be sure that it will deliver the desired results. In any event, CrypotSlots offers great customer service and you can always rely on the support agents to resolve any and all issues.
>> Get Free Chip Bonus Money <<
ConclusionAll in all, CryptoSlots certainly has some excellent features and some that are not as great. To begin with, the number of games featured at this online casino is quite small and is unlikely to satisfy most people. Moreover, certain popular game genres are missing, namely, table games and live dealer titles. The slots and video poker games that are included are great, but there are so few that you may find yourself done with them all too soon.
When it comes to payments, CryptoSlots offers you immense speed and security. Cryptocurrencies are great for this and you can have your winnings on the next business day. Moreover, the transaction limits are quite wide and the casino has certain excellent security policies in place.
Overall, CryptoSlots is a mixed bag and you should personally take a look to see if this online casino is up to your standards.
Casino chip collectors begin simply by taking home a chip or two from a casino during vacation or business trip. As the stack of souvenirs grows, collectors may become interested in the best way of protecting and showing off their collection. At sfDisplay.com, our display case cabinets are hand made of solid furniture-grade beech hardwood and offers gallery quality for exhibiting any LZWIN 4 Zeilen Münzhalter, US Army Military Collectible Challenge Coin Display Case Wood, Ständer, hält 12–16 Münzen Maßnahmen 15,5 cm breit x 9 cm tief x 2,3 cm hoch, hält er die Standard, 12–16 'stolz alle Ihre wertvollen Münzen Awards und Fanartikel. Perfekte Größe zum Ausstellen Ihrer besten Münzen aus einer größeren Sammlung. Perfektes Geschenk für Veterans Day Challenge coin holder - Der absolute Favorit unseres Teams. Jeder einzelne von unserer Redaktion begrüßt Sie auf unserer Seite. Die Betreiber dieses Portals haben uns der Kernaufgabe angenommen, Produkte unterschiedlichster Art ausführlichst zu checken, sodass Endverbraucher unkompliziert den Challenge coin holder gönnen können, den Sie möchten. Casino Chip Chip Display Storage Case. Our Plastic Casino Chip Chip Display Storage Case is created from the highest quality materials and made in the USA. We us only virgin PVC plastic so will not fade or yellow after time and will stay crystal clear. The Casino Chip Stand will display both sides of your Casino Chips or poker chips. 64 Casino Chip Coin Display Case Cabinet Chips Holder Wall Rack 98% UV Lockable -Walnut. 4.7 out of 5 stars 26. $54.99 $ 54. 99. $8.35 shipping. Tiny Treasures, LLC. 20 X 24 Black Insert - Holds 99 Casino Poker Chips (Not Included) 4.2 out of 5 stars 31. $44.95 $ 44. 95. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. FREE Shipping by Amazon . DECOMIL - 5 Rows Shelf Challenge Coin Holder Display Casino Chips Schöne militärische Sammlerstück 4 Zeilen Regal Challenge Coin Etui-Display Casino Chips, aus massivem Holz, gebeizt in Cherry Finish 50,8 cm L x 20,3 cm H x 15,2 cm W. können Sie präsentieren 40 Münzen 'stolz alle Ihre Auszeichnungen und Fanartikel. Challenge Münzfach Rack massivem Kirschbaum Premium. Qualität und Zufriedenheit Garantie Large Casino Coin Chips Display Case Cabinet Holder 98% UV Locks Holds 117 Coins. 4.6 out of 5 stars 47. $72.99 $ 72. 99. $10.90 shipping. Tiny Treasures, LLC. Black Casino Chip Display Frame for 63 Casino Poker Chips (not included) 4.6 out of 5 stars 19. $89.95 $ 89. 95. FREE Shipping. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. 64 Casino Chip Coin Display Case Cabinet Chips Holder Wall Rack 98% UV 117 Casino Chip Coin Display Case Cabinet Chips Holder Wall Rack 98% UV Lockable. Previous in Casino Chip Display Cases: Next in Casino Chip Display Cases >> Unit Weight: 9 lbs. Outside Dimensions: 28"H X 16"W X 1.75"D. Inside Depth: 1" Space Between Shelves: 1 3/4" Framing Material: Beech Hardwood. Door Cover: 98% UV Protection Rated Acrylic. Door Hardware: Locking brass latch(s) Background Casino Chip Coin Display Case Cabinet Chips Holder Wall Rack. $14.00 - $19.00. 500. Pieces (MOQ) CN. Clear Casino Chip Tray Poker Chip Rack For Gambling House. $1.00 - $6.20. 300. Pieces (MOQ) CN. 100 Casino Poker Chip Racks. $0.80 - $1.50. 5000. Sets (MOQ) CN. wooden casino gambling product poker chips rack holder set in stock. $1.50 - $5.00 . 500. Pieces (MOQ) CN. 100PC Acrylic Poker Chip Brybelly 500 Count Eclipse Poker Chip Set Padded Aluminum Case 14 Gram Chips. 4.3 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $79.99 New. Cardinal Professional Poker Set Kit of 300 Chip Aluminum Case 2 Decks Casino Cards 047754139099. $19.99 New. $16.99 Used. 1000ct Claysmith Gaming 'the Mint' Chip Set in Rolling. $173.99 New. Poker Set Aluminum Case 200 Pc Chips Cards Classic Texas Hold Em Dealer. 5
[index]          
Here is a nice way to display all the Poker Chips you collect on your travels. The small one holds 26 and the large one holds 48. Come see us at 802 Walton Dr. or give us a call at 903-832-4366 ... Quick look at some cheap overseas plaques! They are surprisingly decent quality for such a cheap price. Just a little bit more than a buck a piece which is... I love making DIY gifts because they are so meaningful and generally pretty easy to make. I decided to make my boyfriend these DIY poker chips with pictures ... Original post on our site with additional information, plans, questions & comments: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/poker-chip-trays/SPECIAL GIVEAWAY:... FEIG ELECTRONICS Long Range Reader LRU1002 http://www.feig-electronics.com/en/products/obid/product-areas/obid-i-scan-uhf/long-range-reader/id-isclru1002-fix... Summer project is to build a few playing card display cases with LED lighting. ... 1000 count Acrylic Poker Chip Carrier with Chip Trays : https://amzn.to/2SnSyit Nevada Jack Ceramic Poker Chips ...